Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 2022 Judge 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

2022 Judge 1/1

My buddy pulled a 22 Judge 1/1 superfractor Club Threads

Not sure of value but he is thinking around 8k obo

SCF Rewards
    Country

New to this site. Trying to figure it out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Kansas City Royals

Sell it on eBay. That’s the only way you’re really gonna get top dollar for it.
    This is just a small sample of what I collect.
    I collect Yordan Alvarez, Jeremy Pena, Ronald Acuna Jr, Austin Riley, Aaron judge, Anthony Volpe. Yankees Auto’s & relics HOF Rookies, relics & Auto’s, Top Rookies & prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He honestly doesn’t know how much to ask. He just threw out a number in case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

I don’t know if he’ll get $8k. Maybe $1k max on ebay. There’s a devers 1/1 club threads on ebay for $500 but it definitely won’t sell for that. The mike trout /99 club threads with auto has an asking price of $400 and it provides won’t sell that high. And beckett likely won’t give this type of card a value, I’ve never seen them value a 1/1. It’s a beautiful card though
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.