Patch
    lots of 15 plus base/inserts

Chauncey Billups:

Autos
    lots of 15 plus Base

Tayshaun Prince:

autos
    #'ed rc

if you have a huge lot of all these players combined like 5-10 of each or like 20 between all of them i would also be interested.

Plz help

thanks

cardmaniac103 -i have alot of cards on these players...mainly base with a few inserts..probably can make a lot of about 50 or more cards if you intrested in them.I wouldnt be able to make a list due to the fact im already working on a few for other people and my time is now very limitied!!Let me know if youd be intrested in them all and i can get a card count on how many cards i have and break em down by base..inserts..rcs(if i have any)I would just be looking for 1 good card in return...let me know if youd be intrsted in this

I would be interested in all of them... what do you mean by one good card... be a little more specific...

lmk thanks

something that may have somewhere around same bv...we wont know bv so ide be sending first and what ever we agree upon will be dicussed futher upon you receving the package

so you are saying that you will send me all the cards that you have of all those players i need and then we will discuss what i should send to you.

lmk, thanks

i have a nice SPx winning maerials rip hamilton... a peice of warm up and a peice of jersey bv 20.00... i would like a nice gu/auto in return or i will sell.... lmk also have large lots of pistons combined i would be willing to trade/sell.. lmk

lots include rip, a couple ben wallace, several billups including at least 2 rookies,

what im saying is we make a deal...i tell you what i think i have in bv... i pick something out off your list.....when you recive the cards you let me know if you agree on the bv i set for the cards and if so you send what i picked out

my list to go along with the rip jersey
    Hamilton
    99 press pass team 2000
    00-01 UD MVP
    99 press pass authentics
    01-02 Upper Deck Breakout Performers

wallace
    01-02 Fleer Maximum

Billups
    98-99 UD CHoice Starquest Blue
    97-98 Hoops RC
    97-98 Upper Deck Rookie X2
    97-98 Stadium Club rookie
    97 wheels young guns rookie
    98-99 UD CHoice Preview
    98-99 Skybox star search (very cool card)
    01-02 Fleer Maximum

lmk if you need any of them... i would like to sell but will trade for gu of former indiana players

i don't want richard hamilton gu unless its a patch and i probably wouldn't trade gu for base. lmk if you want base fo current indiana pacers tho. have a few.

andrade: ok, but lmk what you need off of my site. and make sure that all of them are in good condition!

king james: don't really need that. sorry, thanks tho

lmk thanks