Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

GRADED Baseball Cards for sale and/or trade

The GRADED BASEBALL CARDS listed below are available for sale and/or trade. If buying, make a reasonable offer (and don't forget shipping cost). If trading, I'm mainly interested in: (1) gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES, basebal l HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars --- AND --- (2) "vintage" ORIOLES I don't have (mainly 1954 thru 1976) and "vintage" baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars (mainly 1982 and back). Now here are the GRADED/encased cards that I currently have available --------------------

------------- LIST BELOW was UPDATED JAN. 28, 2024 ------------

1988 DONRUSS #34 Roberto Alomar "RC" encased and graded Mint 9 by GMA

1988 SCORE TRADED #103T Craig Biggio encased and graded Mint 9 by ISA ("RC" ???)

2008 INDIANS TOPPS #CLE1 Grady Sizemore encased and graded 10 mint or better by BCCG

1988 TOPPS #661 NOLAN RYAN PR 1 encased and graded by PSA

AND "HARDER" to get ones, as part of my "BIRDS/O's" PC ----------------

1991 TOPPS WOOLWORTH #18 CAL RIPKEN, JR VG-EX 4 encased and graded by PSA

2000 BOWMAN #105 CAL RIPKEN, JR NM 7 encased and graded by PSA

1988 FLEER Star Sticker #99 CAL RIPKEN, JR NM-MT 8 encased and graded by PSA

ADDED ON 03-27-2023 ------ 1978 TO​PPS #36 EDDIE MURRAY "RC" graded 6.5 EX-MT+ and encased by BVG BECKETT

ADDED ON 04-26-2023 ------ 2001 FLEER AUTHORITY #142 BRIAN ROBERTS "ROOKIE" #ed 0719/2001 graded 8.5 NM-MT+ and encased by BECKETT

Now that you've checked what is available, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 01-28-2024 at 01:17 PM. Reason: updating the list

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for the weekend. Let's work out a DEAL and/or trade !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in any ??????? MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. Let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. MERRY CHRISTMAS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! Who's interested in working out a DEAL and/or trade ????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt. ANYONE interested in any ???????? Any offer(s) ?????????? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Please let me know if I have anything of interest for the 73 Mays:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...loween-Edition

By the way, do you have a list of vintage Oriole cards you need ungraded? Most of what I have in vintage is between 1959 and 1979.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James, thanks for your post and interest. I'll go through your l-o-n-g list on your thread, and let you know (it may take a while). So, I'll keep the MAYS on hold for you until I can get back to you. In regard to the "upgraded" "vintage", not really looking for any "upgrade". In fact, I'm more into selling what I have, at my age it's more time to sell than to add on. I currently have a few on hold for another member, he said he'd buy shortly after the NEW YEAR comes. I'll let you know what interests me, when I get going through your l-o-n-g trade list. Again, thanks for your post and interest. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Sounds good. by the way, I said ungraded vintage, not upgraded, but either word works.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - Thanks for letting me know of my mistake. Sorry. I don't know why I did that. I just went through your baseball gu and auto lists. You sure have a good amount available. The main ones that interest me are these -----------

GU's - '20 T GL Mays /25 - '11 T TO Foxx - '10 T S CC Ott /10 - '10 N C R Greenberg /199 - '09 T S Musial /25 - '09 T AH Hornsby - '07 S S C Ott - '04 T T Greenberg - '02 U C Mantle /30

AUTO's - '07 SP LEG. Hubbell /31, Lemon /23, and Alston /31 - '06 T S Hubbell - '06 P C Gehringer /40

In regard to "vintage" "BIRDS", I still have a small list in the vintage forum of "old" "BIRDS" that I still don't have. The main three "old""BIRDS" I don't have are BROOKS ROBINSON cards - 1957 TOPPS "RC" (out of my range though), 1965 TOPPS, and 1967 Topps

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast