Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@krunchtyme - THANKS for the quick reply. In regard to the 1959 INDIANS card: centering looks very good, the corners aren't sharp but they aren't big rounded and layered either, the upper left corner looks like it has a small bend, no creases,bends,holes, writing, paper loss, etc. Overall, it looks very good for being 64 years old. Nothing to describe on the two Trout cards since they are both graded 10 gem mt. In regard to your "?'s": I'm interested in - (1)selling -and if trading - (2)gu and auto's of ORIOLES, AND BASEBALL HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars (that make good trade bait) - (3)"vintage" ORIOLES 1954-1982 that I don't have - (3)"vintage' baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait (1983 too back,back,back) - (4)GRADED cards of baseball players that make good trade bait - (5)anything baseball that is too good for me to turn down. Hope we'll be able to work out a deal and/or trade. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme - Hope you're having a good day. Just checking in. Have you come up with any that may interest me ? Any offer(s) ? I ask because I'll be going to the P O tomorrow, so if we could get a trade and/or deal worked out it colud be part of my mailing tomorrow. No problem if not, as the mailing could be later. Hope we can get a trade and/or deal worked out. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any that I still have available, and are ready to work out a deal and/or trade ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt for the weekend. Anyone interested in any that I have available ??/ If so, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. ANYONE interested in any that are STILL AVAILABLE ??????? Thanks for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ANYONE interested in any GRADED cards of baseball HOFer's ? current STARS? and/or INDIANS ? If so, CHECK POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme - Hope you're having a good day. Just checking in. Are you still interested? If so, do you have any offer(s) and/or list of cards that may interest me ? I still have the graded cards that you were interested in. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any of the GRADED BASEBALL cards that I have listed on POST #1 ????????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I have someone else interested in this as well and we are working on something, but : https://www.rookiesandmore.com/produ...jp-jim-palmer/

I've been busy and haven't had much time to look. Sorry
    Collecting/Wants: PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys (Just cracked the 1000, 1100, 1200 card mark!)
    Check out my Dallas Cowboy "Pop 1" PSA Showcase
    Hidden Content
    My Website: Hidden Content (needs to be updated)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme - THANKS for the post and reply. PLMK when you're ready to try and work out a deal and/or trade. Have a good night, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in working out a DEAL and/or trade for any of the GRADED baseball cards that I have available ???

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. CHECK POST #1 !!! Afterwards, let's work out a DEAL and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@OriolesFan

Rodney,

You want Junk GU? Other stuff? I have some Baseball stuff that I don't collect or want. But I'd gladly trade it for some graded stuff. Now if you are looking for a specific team like the Orioles. I have some stuff but not enough to trade with, unless you want the Bobblehead I got back around 1998 at Camden Yards. LOL Still sealed in the box.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast