Michigan vs. Oregon and the Refs

Now I know i have a definite biast for michigan but it was as clear as those ugly @$$ oregon unis. Steve Breaston made a remarkable play to leave his defender in the dust and he dives down for the ball and makes a stunning catch and those retarded zebras call it incomplete. This was only one of many screwjobs performed by the refs. Other acts include hey i'll never call holding against oregon and go ahead duck db's push those wolverine receivers around all you want. Its too bad that the game had to end like this but there is still hope for my boys to win the national championship - let me know what ya'll think...

I don't know about that one, from the replay it looked like the ball hit the ground as he was trying to grab it...Could have gone either way IMO.

Since I went to high school with Stevie I'm biased...

but that was an incomplete pass.

when you use the referee as an excuse for losing, that pretty much says it all.

Unless it can be proven that the refs were in a conspiracy against Michigan.

Remember, over the years, Michigan has had many calls go their way (same for the big-name schools Miami, etc).

live with the loss, and move on

im not sayin at all that was it - heck if they could learn how to play special teams they would have won easily but it just urched me when i saw that