Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The.....Upper Deck has delayed the release of this product for the N'teenth time thread

Post'em all here

Let me start

OPC platinum delayed until January 25 2023

Wasn't this supposed to come out in August, 2022?
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

2022-23 Upper Deck Series 1 retail......looks like January 25th

That is unless you want to overpay for a Walmart Mega box

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't get me started on The Cup

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wonder how many people are leaving the Hockey Card Collecting Hobby with all of this delay BS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like MJ Holding/Walmart brought back those 4 pack mystery tins. Definitely interested assuming the flippers didn't get to them first.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

2022-23 Upper Deck Series 1 retail......looks like January 25th

That is unless you want to overpay for a Walmart Mega box

The Walmart UD1 mega boxes are a traditionnal buy for me during the black friday. For and affordable way to get into the hype of UD1.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Wonder how many people are leaving the Hockey Card Collecting Hobby with all of this delay BS.

The delays are one thing, but the condition of the YGs in the past couple of years is the most serious issue with UD.

My kids opened a few Pokemon boxes for Christmas. For about 20Cad, the jumbo Pikachu was in a plastic, not moving freely like the YG jumbos in the past few years. I didn't see any problem with the condition of the cards, and the value was there. My younger pulled a secret rare Shaymin V-Star, that card is a beauty to look at. My other son got a rare Pokemon worth more than the price of the box, and my girl got some long-odds hits too. We would probably make money selling all the hits. Fun, affordable and everything was nicely packaged and in good condition. UD has some stuff to learn from Pokemon.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was just looking through some of the releases, it's crazy that for the past two season's worth (2021-22 and 2022-23) this is all that is available. I'm not missing anything here, am I?

21-22
    Artifacts
    Black Diamond
    MVP
    OPC
    Parkhurst
    SPGU
    UD 1 / 2 / Extended
    Tim Hortons
    Tim Hortons Team Canada

22-23
    MVP
    UD1
    Tim Hortons

And yes, we are still waiting for Alexis Lafreniere's Cup RC to hit the streets.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blaster Boxes hit the market yesterday

Zepher epic selling them for $27.99. 7 Packs Per box

Walmart blasters are about 10 bucks more. 6 Packs and a Jumbo YG

Still waiting for the 24 pack retail box to come out

SCF Rewards
    Country

The delays are one thing, but the condition of the YGs in the past couple of years is the most serious issue with UD.

My kids opened a few Pokemon boxes for Christmas. For about 20Cad, the jumbo Pikachu was in a plastic, not moving freely like the YG jumbos in the past few years. I didn't see any problem with the condition of the cards, and the value was there. My younger pulled a secret rare Shaymin V-Star, that card is a beauty to look at. My other son got a rare Pokemon worth more than the price of the box, and my girl got some long-odds hits too. We would probably make money selling all the hits. Fun, affordable and everything was nicely packaged and in good condition. UD has some stuff to learn from Pokemon.

90% of the time you never get your money back when opening packs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast