Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

another attempt to get the Chicago Wolves autos photo up

Cool, works here, just not on my original post
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

18-Nov-2023

First home game of the season for the Windy City Bulls of the G League against the Cleveland Charge. Prior to the game, I got 1 card signed by former Tennessee Volunteers guard Justin Powell, and 3 cards signed by 2022 2nd round pick of the Cleveland Cavaliers, power forward Isaiah Mobley. After the game, I was able to get 3 cards signed by 2018 1st round, #16 overall pick, guard Zhaire Smith. Unfortunately, Sharife Cooper completely ignored the 3 total people trying to get autographs before the game, at half time, and after the game, and associate coach Daniel "Boobie" Gibson was not traveling with the team.

Photo of the Cleveland Charge autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 310

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

You have some pretty good success on your weekend jaunts.
    Nice going

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

22-Nov-2023

Last night, I went to the pre-Thanksgiving home game for the Windy City Bulls versus the Sioux Falls Skyforce, which is the Miami Heat G League team. There was no giveaway at the door, and since it is the start of the holiday weekend, there weren't that many people there. Prior to the game, I got three cards signed by 2022 1st round pick of the Miami Heat, Nikola Jovic. RJ Hampton is on the roster for the Skyforce, but was not with the team, so I headed to the Windy City Bulls side. Derrick Favors is on the Bulls roster, but isn't with the team at the moment. At halftime, I was able to get 1 autograph on a card from Bulls 2-way player Justin Lewis, and after the game, I was able to get two autographs on cards from Chicago Bulls 2022 1st round pick Dalen Terry.

Photo of the autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 316

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

09-Dec-2023

Went to the Windy City Bulls game last night against the Wisconsin Herd. Prior tot he game, I went to the visiting side, and none of the players that I was looking for were out for warmups. The Bulls side had a few players, so I went over there, and 2023 Chicago Bulls 2nd round pick Julian Phillips was warming up. As he left and went by the stands, I asked him if he would stop and sign, and he signed two cards for me. Dalen Terry, another Chicago Bulls player down with Windy City, finished warmups and when he came by, said "after the game", which is his standard line. I went back to the Herd side, and when the players came out, I called for Drew Timme, who looked at me like I was crazy. I asked if he would sign later and he ignored me and walked away. Before the anthem, I was able to get three cards signed by Herd head coach and former Milwauke Bucks/San Antonio Spurs/Sacramento Kings guard Beno Udrih. At halftime, when the players were coming back on the court, I again called for Drew Timme, who completely ignored me. I then saw my other target, TyTy Washington, and called to him, but he ignored me as well. When the game ended, TyTy Washington was walking by, and I asked him if he would sign, and he calls out "I don't sign in blue" and ran off the court. Drew Timme came by and I finally got him to stop, and he signed one card out of three on the cardboard. Not a very fan friendly guy. I then went to the Bulls side, because Dalen Terry was the player of the game, and was getting interviewed at half court. I waited by the tunnel and when he finally finished the interviews, he ran by and ignored me and the handful of kids calling to him. So, even the G League is getting tough for autographs! And for the Herd, there were a total of three people, myself included, trying to get autographs...

Bulls/Herd autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 322

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

17-Dec-2023

Saturday evening, I went to the Windy City Bulls against the Motor City Cruise G League game. Not a lot of names, ,but I had a few cards. Prior to the game, I was able to get 2 cards signed by Pistons 2-way player Jared Rhoden, who scored the game winner, and then I got three cards signed by former UNC and Milwaukee Bucks draft pick who is now an assistant coach for the Charge, David Noel. After the game, I was able to get 1 card signed by the son of the coaching legend, Buddy Boeheim, and 2 cards signed by former VCU Rams star Treveon Graham. The games are broadcast on NBC Sports, and the announcers seem to rotate. Two of the announcers are Will Perdue and Kendall Gill, but neither have been at any of the games this season that I have been to. I happened to glance over, and saw that Kendall Gill was broadcasting, so after the game, he signed three cards for me (I bring Perdue and Gill cards to each game, in case).

Photo of the autos:

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2023: 333

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567