Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

We should try to connect if I go.
    Will let you know

Thanks on the Patriots

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good. I will be there..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Just a heads up
    The Aberdeen fair has been postponed except the autograph session
    With the weather maybe turning into a Nor'easter I am not sure if I will attend.
    My son who was going to come and help has a sinus issue right now.
    I will not know until Saturday if I will attend.
    If I do I will be wearing a Somerset Patriot grey color shirt and a Patriots hat with a retired US Army pin on it.
    Its a shame the weather could not hold out. My wife normally comes also but with the fair side not opening its a waste of time for her hanging and waiting for me.
    Good luck if you do decide to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the update. The weather is a major disappointment. As much as I would have wanted to attend, it takes me over an hour to drive there and I don't think it's worth the drive down in bad weather especially now that the children's portion is postponed for my son. I had gotten cards for Lyons and Burress and would have loved to get their autos on something with the Jets but the weather looks to be pretty lousy. Safe travels if you decide to attend and thanks for keeping me informed. Maybe we will be able to meetup next season for the Patriots or for '24 Aberdeen day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

For your hour drive it would be tough and like you said nothing for the kids.
    I am only 1/2 an hour and again my wife would have nothing to do as she normally does the vendors.
    Stay safe during the off season and keep up your Yankees posts.
    If I see any Yankee signings in the area I will keep you advised.
    Since I am an Orioles fan I wish they something around me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more success for 2023. Went to watch the Westchester Knicks against the Osceloa Magic. The Knicks just made a trade with the Raptors so even in a G-league game, a bunch of players were unavailable for Westchester since they were called up to fill roster spots. I went mainly to show my son Mac McClung who is currently the defending Slam Dunk champion. After the game, he signed for fans and took selfies so we had a card signed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12