Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please Note - OscarsCards will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hello there! Do you have some of the 15-16 #225 Ronalds Kenins Young Guns Printing Plates in your collection?

Free bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Only looking to trade in Canada for now.

thanks anyways
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No offense but your assumption "Only looking to trade in Canada for now" is very offensive. There are two mailbox options for me I can use. One in US and another one in Canada so I don't see where could be the problem you are imagining if we would work out a deal. I only asked a question if you have any 15-16 #225 Ronalds Kenins young guns printing plate in your collection and I would just love to know anyone who has it.

If you owned a card shop which I would like to visit, you wouldn't let me in because I clearly don't look like a Canadian? Well it feels like it because you're making an assumptions about a persons look.

Well it happens that I have a Kenins /100 /10 and a black printing plate. It was nice to meet you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

lol, you're acting like a broad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be adding new traders to the master list by the end of this month

mostly comprised of low value YG/OPC/OPC Platinum cards
    Last edited by cjb; 03-25-2023 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12