Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

BASEBALL HOFer's "EXTRA" lots FOR SALE and/or trade

I have a few BASEBALL HOFer's "EXTRA" "lots" available FOR SALE. I'll also consider trading, but rather sell. If trading, I'd mainly want: (1)"vintage" baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars --- (2) baseball gu and/or auto's (mainly of Orioles, HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars) --- (3)anything in baseball that would be impossible to turn down. Here are the BASEBALL HOFer's "EXTRA" "lots" that I have available ---

1) 18 DIFFERENT NOLAN RYAN cards from 1984-1992 - SELLING for $20 (that includes shipping with tracking)

2)17 NOLAN RYAN cards - the 17 are made up by 7 different RYAN cards of 1990-1991's - SELLING for $15 (that includes shipping with tracking)

3)30 DIFFERENT CAL RIPKEN, JR cards from 1987-2022 - SELLING for $22 (that includes shipping with tracking)

4)50 DIFFERENT baseball cards of just BASEBALL HOFer's - SELLING for $13 (that includes shipping with tracking)

5)100 DIFFERENT baseball cards of just BASEBALL HOFer's - SELLING for $25 (that includes shipping with tracking)

So, anyone interested in purchasing any of the five "lots" I've posted ? OR, is anyone interested in working out a trade for some/all of the "lots" I have available ???????????

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-12-2024 at 06:42 PM. Reason: correcting error

SCF Rewards
    Country

tt t for today. ANYONE interested in any of the deals that I have on POST #1 ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt again. ANYONE interested in any of the five (05) deals that I have on POST #1 ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. ALL of the DEALS on POST #1 are STILL AVAILABLE. So, who'd like to get the DEAL(S) that interest them ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. ANYONE interested in any of the "lots" that I have on POST #1 ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. ANYONE interested in any of the deals I have on POST #1 ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again bringing this ttt. ANYONE interested in a ny of the DEALS that I have on POST #1 ???????

Thanks for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt one more time. ANYONE interested in ANY of the DEALS that are on POST #1 ???? Let's work out a DEAL, or two, or..........

Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

CHECK POST #1. Afterwards, let's work out a deal or trade/deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a good break, back ttt this thread goes. Anyone interested in any DEAL(S) that I have on POST 1 ????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast