Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Police issue arrest warrant for Bengals Joe Mixon after he allegedly pointed a firearm at a woman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...arm-woman.html

An arrest warrant has been issued for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon on account of aggravated menacing, according to several reports on Thursday night.

Court documents say Mixon allegedly pointed a firearm at a woman on January 21 and said: 'You should be popped in the face, I should shoot you, the police can't get me.'

The Bengals said in a statement: 'The club is aware misdemeanor charges have been raised against Joe Mixon. The club is investigating the situation and will not comment further at this time.'

January 21 was the day before the Bengals beat the Buffalo Bills 27-10 in the playoffs.

If Mixon is convicted, he could face up to 180 days in jail and fined according to Ohio's state laws.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...n-DROPPED.html

The charge against Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon has been dismissed following the city prosecutors office's request but there is still a chance it could be refiled.

An arrest warrant was issued for Mixon on Thursday on account of aggravated menacing after he allegedly pointed a firearm at a woman on January 21 but prosecutors requested for the charges to be dropped Friday morning.

Hamilton County Municipal Court Presiding Judge Curt Kissinger signed off on the motion for dismissal this afternoon.

'I will sign the entry of dismissal,' the judge said at the hearing. 'And the warrant will be recalled subject to further filing by the City of Cincinnati.'

The judge had previously said that he would only dismiss the charges once he was sure the alleged victim in the case had been notified.