Greetings:
I am looking for anyone who might be from the Chicago area or anyone collect Chicago Bulls cards. I am looking for the regional additional cards that were distributed in the the area of Chicago that are featured in the `91/`92 Hoops McDonald's packs they were also added in the factory box sets as well but they are of the last 8 cards for the set. In my area they're only 62 cards but recently some gave me 2 Bulls cards that continued with the set. I have provided the list of the ones I am seeking if you have these please pm me thank you the list as follows.

64-Bill Cartwright
65-Horace Grant
66-Craig Hodges
67-Stacey King
69-Will Perdue
70-Scott Williams

Again they were distributed in the Chicago area McDonald's as well in tbe factory sets back in the `91/`92 year they look like the `91/`92 Hoops cards.
I would like to find them to complete the set even though I don't think they should be in the set considering that I opened alot of those packs in my area not pulling a single card past #62 The Original Dream Team that played in Barcelona in 1992 as the last card in the set. As well the front of the packs state collect all 62 cards funny why add 8 Bulls players then cause the following year when they distributed packs they had a Special set for those in the following areas Boston,Cleveland,Chicago,Los Angeles Lakers & the Orlando Magic with them labeled with different numbers. So please can anyone help me out thanks for reading.