Most of the veteran SCFers know how our GTS games work but for our new members, here are the rules and tiebreakers, all in one post.

Just about every day an SCF staffer will pick one or more games in Baseball Forum where you can attempt to guess the score and win some SCF Reward Points. This game is free to play. All members and staff are eligible to play.

SCF GTS Baseball Rules
1) Post the correct winning team and the score to win. A correct score wins the game; if no participant correctly guesses the score, the format used below will be used to determine the daily winner. Posts may be edited but not after the deadline. Posts edited after the deadline will be disqualified. Valid reasons include (but are not limited to):

My guess was already posted previously by another member (someone posted the same guess 2 seconds before I did--drat!)
I made a typo (I meant to type 5, not 55--darn keyboard!)
I put the wrong team (Why did I think New England would be playing Golden State?)

2) Guesses must be posted by the stated deadline (all posts are time stamped). For example, if the deadline is 8:00 pm Eastern/5:00 Pacific, then any guess posted at 8:01 pm Eastern/5:01 Pacific or after will be void.

3) Scores will be on a first come, first serve basis with no repeating of scores. Check that thread's previous guesses to make sure no one has already posted the score that you want to post.

4) Only one guess per member.
5) Only members in good standing may enter
Tiebreakers - to be used when no member guesses the score.

Determining factor - Actual score of the game, with the correct winner

Tiebreaker #1 - Exact score of winner with the correct winner
Tiebreaker #2 - Exact score of loser with the correct winner
Tiebreaker #3 - Correct margin of victory, with the correct winner
Tiebreaker #4 - Closest score of winner, with the correct winner, without going over
Tiebreaker #5 - Closest score of loser, with the correct winner, without going over
Tiebreaker #6 - Closest score of winner, with the correct winner, while going over
Tiebreaker #7 - Closest score of loser, with the correct winner, while going over

Also, you can go to the Baseball Contest forum and see past GTS games and see how the winner is determined. If you have any questions, you can PM me or a SCF staffperson from the baseball team

So, go to the Baseball Contest forum or the VIP Forum (if you are a VIP) and look for our daily MLB GTS games we are running. Post your score, and the winning team by the deadline, and we will to determine the winner. For the regular contest 25RP is the daily prize and 50RP for the VIP. In addition we will have an first prize card for each overall winner for the year......Good luck!

The rules for the additional question will be discussed in the thread of the game it is used in.