Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rough graphing season when you're hoping for the Patriots to get knocked out so you can stop coming to the games.

Safe travels if you attempt to attend Aberdeen Day tomorrow. Looks like a half inch of rain instead of the initial 1-2 inches but still too much for an hour+ drive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Thanks.
    It was the worse season I have ever had.
    Had me thinking of giving up my season tickets.

As far as Aberdeen I would still love to go. With my son having sinus issues and coughing quite a bit he would stand in line with me but do not want him there like that.
    They are now moving the venders inside to the school . My wife said she would prefer them outside.
    All the kid items have been postponed.
    With that I am not really keen about driving and being by myself. Plus it cuts down on how many items I can get..
    Decisions decisions its tough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

In case anyone is wondering I did not venture out for the autograph signings yesterday.
    Did not feel like fighting the wind and rain and maybe even local flooding from Ophelia.
    There is always next year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably best that you stayed home. Hopefully they'll have MLB players next year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I received my Norfolk 2023 team set back yesterday plus other cards from my 2022 Norfolk set to try and be signed.

I received a total of 40 cards back signed between everything.
    Only 11 cards out of the 2023 set were not signed since players were injured or got promoted.
    Out of all those cards 8 were players who have played for the Orioles.
    With all the cards this season of Orioles players I received signed from different members that brings my total to 699 out of 1198 who have donned the uniform.
    Not to bad since I only started collecting them about 12 years ago.

My friend also got me a bonus autograph. Mike Elias was at one of the last games and he got autograph for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234