Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Adiddle and family IP success for 2023

OK so tomorrow is opening day for the Somerset Patriots and today was the season ticket hold BBQ as they call it. You had some free food and soda along with coffee which was needed as it was a light drizzle and 50 degrees.
    I asked pete27 if he wanted to attend and he was gracious enough to accept.
    The gates opened up at 3:30 and the food was served until the end. The autograph session was from 5-6 and we had enough time to go around twice if needed.
    Out of the 34 players and coaches on the roster there were 29 in attendance.
    Here is my list of players on my 2023 team sheet

Coaches
    Raul Dominguez
    Grayson Crawford
    Jake Hirst
    Aaron Bossi

Pitchers
    Clayton Beeter
    Indigo Diaz
    Richard Fitts
    Michael Giacone
    Steve Jennings
    Barrett Loseke
    Justin Maese
    Alex Mauricio
    Tanner Myatt
    Lisandro Santos
    Will Warren
    Justin Wilson

Catchers
    Juan Crisp
    Carlos Narvaez
    Anthony Seigler

Infielders
    Max Burt
    Tyler Hardman
    Delvin Perez
    TJ Rumfield
    Trey Sweeney
    Eduardo Torrealba
    Eric Wagaman

Outfielders
    Brandon Lockridge
    Everson Pereira
    Jeisson Rosario

NO SHOWS
    Pitchers

Blane Abeyta
    Blas Castano
    Gray Fenter
    Anderson Munoz

Outfielder

Now we all know who I am going to list

Jasson The Martian Dominguez

If the pitchers learn the back door it will take me some time to complete and as far as Jasson I am not going to get an ulcer trying.
    A season ticket holder friend said he was at Yankees spring training and on the field with the players and Jasson just ignored him when he tried to even talk to him or try for an auto.

So I am completely satisfied with the results.

Tomorrow opening day is Harrisburg vs the Patriots This is also the only tie they are here.
    All I need on Harrisburg is coach Oscar Salazar on an Orioles signature card and in my Orioles book then over to the Patriots side for the pitchers.

Thanks for reading

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Good stuff - hopefully the crowds aren't too crazy for you for Jasson
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks but he is just like last season and I heard he even missed the team dinner.
    Only time will tell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

With Thursdays opening game re scheduled to tonight for a 2 7 inning games I was rethinking my graphing chances for Saturday. I believe my timing of getting to the park at the right time between two games might be tough. Plus how crowded would it be. With that I went Friday night. All I needed was Delino Deshields and Oscar Salazar for my Orioles collection. Think I made the right choice. There were close to 20 grapher's at both dugouts so tonight might be the same.
    I completed both and with it being the first night both teams had to be announced and a championship ceremony was also part of the program. They still started the game at 6:30 so we lost a good 20 minutes of graphing because of that. I do need Patriot items but could not try last night because of the time I do have all season.
    This is also Harrisburg's only time here all season.

Harrisburg

Delino Deshields Orioles signature card and Orioles book
    Oscar Salazar Orioles signature card and Orioles book.

Will be there tonight but only to watch the game and fireworks.

Next game April 18th or 19th vs New Hampshire

Sorry for the longpost

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This was from my wife's weekend
    Being a fan of the show Supernatural she attended the
    Supernatural The Road So Far The Road Ahead Tour which was held in our township.
    Since she is a big Misha Collins fan this was also a no brainer for her.
    During the weekend she had a meet and great, photo ops and some signings besides a concert on Saturday night.
    Hope I get all her items listed correctly

Meet and Great
    Ruth Connell Since both my wife and Ruth are Reiki masters they had much to talk about.

Photo Ops
    Misha Collins
    Mark Pellegrino
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan
    Jensen Ackles
    Ruth Connell

Autograph Photos
    Mark Pellegrino

Book Signings by Authors

Some Things I Still Can't Tell You Misha Collins
    Family Don't End With Blood Lynn S. Zubernis She has been a Supernatural author on a few books

Book signing by author and some actors

There'll Be Peace When You Are Done Lynn S Zubernis Actors Jim Beaver and Jensen Ackles

Lastly they were auctioning the big canvas posters that were on the walls and my wife won one This thing is like 6 feet long and 2 feet down
    It features the following actors
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan
    Misha Collins
    Jensen Ackles
    Each picture was personalized and signed by all 3.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This was from Tuesday nights game and it was miserably cold especially with the wind.. I was able to last 4.5 innings. Was hoping to make it until Josh Donaldson was taken out and meet him in the parking lot but the cold won out. If I had hindsight I only had to wait another 2 innings to do that. Also at the time New Hampshire seemed to score at will and they did with 6 runs before I left. Little did I know that the Patriots would score 13 runs in the last 2 innings to win.
    I went to the game needing 4 pitchers to complete the current roster. One started the others back doored me and did not come close. Can only hope it gets better.

Did not go home empty handed as actor Steve Guttenberg was there and was able to get him to sign a card.

Next game Thursday with New Hampshire and looks like 70 degrees.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight's game Binghamton vs Somerset

Clayton Beeter 1/1 pete27

Team sheet
    Anderson Munoz

Could not get Blayne Abeyta he was starting pitcher or Grey Fenter who I never saw.

Next game Thursday weather permitting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was my first shutout of the young season.
    In only still needing Blane Abeyta and Grey Fenter on my team sheet thought I would get at least one.
    Everyone by me said that Blane always sign and I told them how he dissed me the other night well they got to see first hand and he came out with about 10 minutes before game time and wanted right by me. They did not believe it. I was the only one there.
    Now Grey he came out a few minutes later and again being the only one I asked and he said he was running late. I guess he was late to get to the dug out.
    The game was running pretty quick and I was thinking of staying post but the sky opened up in the 5th inning so I left but not before seeing an event for only the second time in about 15 years.. Tonight was Heineken night and people sign up to win a prize. Well tonight in the 5th inning if the Patriots hit a grand slam that person would win $10,000.
    Glad I was there to see it happen as TJ Rumfield hit the grand slam. At least something nice happened.

Next game May 16th against Reading.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I got my wife an autograph book for Mothers Day

Daughters of Nantucket by Julie Gerstenblatt.

Have to admit this books looks interesting enough that I may even read it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Had an idea that todays game was going to be bad.
    Since it took me 1 hour to drive 15 miles because of road closures that was the start.
    With needing 5 players I was hoping to grab maybe 2.
    Did not happen as out of the 6,000 projected people in attendance there were 4,000 school kids today. At least 60 buses lined the parking lot.
    Also the whole time standing at the tunnel there were only 2 autographs given. Mine and Bossi one of the coaches, otherwise no other players signed.
    I was contemplating staying post but the game got out of hand and the Patriots were crushed 9-1. Glad I did not stay as they might not have been accommodating.

Results for the team sheet

Caleb Durbin
    Mickey Gasper starting catcher would not sign

Did not see the following and I waited until the game started

Blane Abeyta
    Grey Fenter
    Shawn Semple

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast