Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello I am a new collector

Hello everyone. I am sort of a new collector. I collected when I was younger and loved it. I made the mistake of buying a coupe of packs of cards the other day and now. Well looks like I’m collecting again. With that I will be looking for information on things like what I should submit for grading and general newbie questions. The game is a lot different than it was when I was a kid. Like these parallel and limited runs. They don’t make a ton of sense to me. I would have thought the limited run cards would all be of some value. I pulled this 5/15 donruss basketball card though that the guide says is only worth $5. I was going to send it to be graded until that. Here is a pic of the card I pulled. Let me know please if I am wrong and I should send it. Thanks all.
    https://i.postimg.cc/0ycq68gd/image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

WELCOME to SCF. Hope we'll be able to work out deals and/or trades. Have a good evening, Rodney

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

WELCOME HERE..
    great card..

maybe
    @bballkm32

can steer you in the direction

of some info of that card..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the site!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Basketball collectors! Check the site out and hope to maybe trade down the line!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

OPG Basketball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

That is a nice card, worth way more than $5. Maybe the base version of the card is $5. Most things numbered less than 25 don't get a good price, it is just comparables off the internet. If you want top dollar for the card, then grading is worth it. Do your homework, check the card out for any imperfections, wipe off the fingerprints, etc.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome everyone thank you for the help and it is nice letting you guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would it be safe to say anything with a limited run under 25 you should send for grading? Would that be worth it? I grade a lot of comics never cards. What does it cost per card and who is the best grading company’s to use? Of course pcgs or pgs the big one I have an account with. Comics side CGC is too expensive I stopped sending there for a cheaper authentication. Thanks again.

That is a nice card, worth way more than $5. Maybe the base version of the card is $5. Most things numbered less than 25 don't get a good price, it is just comparables off the internet. If you want top dollar for the card, then grading is worth it. Do your homework, check the card out for any imperfections, wipe off the fingerprints, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast