Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Aaron Rodgers traded to the New York Jets

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...Green-Bay.html

Aaron Rodgers' blockbuster trade to the New York Jets has finally been completed, ending his 18-year tenure in Green Bay that saw him win a Super Bowl and four MVP awards.

New York receives not only Rodgers but the Packers' No. 15 pick and a fifth-rounder in Thursday's NFL Draft. In exchange, Green Bay receive the Jets' 13th overall draft choice, plus its second and sixth-rounder, and a conditional 2024 second-round pick, which will become a first if Rodgers plays 65 percent of snaps this season.

Rodgers will wear the No. 8 for Gang Green according to ESPN's Adam Schefter, despite receiving Joe Namath's blessing to wear his customary No. 12. The four-time MVP wore No. 8 while in college.

Packers GM Brian Gutekunst said during his Monday evening press conference that the deal is not completely finalized. 'We expect to have this done before the draft,' he said.

After considering retirement and a return to the Packers, Rodgers ultimately requested a move to New York last month. The teams have now agreed to a deal that sends the 39-year-old quarterback from Green Bay to the New Jersey-based Jets, but only after weeks of posturing and tedious negotiations.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Does this make them a playoff tam? Super Bowl contender?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Does this make them a playoff tam? Super Bowl contender?

I have to wonder the same thing. Buffalo is likely still the best team in the division, and if Tua is healthy Miami will likely be better than the Jets. Even with Rodgers I could see them finishing 3rd in the division.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would think the odds are more likely that the Jets finish in last than they finish in first. That is a pretty tough division if Tua is healthy. Best case scenario I see for the Jets is that the Pats don't have a QB and the one in Miami gets hurt again so they finish in second and make the playoffs as a Wild Card team. They may score one upset but they are basically no threat to go anywhere in a league where the Bills, Bengals, and Chiefs will be in the playoffs (unless one of their QBs get hurt).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

AFC is tough! About time they completed the trade!