Thread: NFL draft this Sat and Sun

NFL draft this Sat and Sun

Well, ESPN is reporting that Palmer and the Bengals have agreed in principle on a contract; they could possibly announce it tomorrow afternoon officially.

So, the #1 pick is solved.

Most likely, #2 is Charles Rogers, given that Detroit already has Harrington (which rules out Leftwich), and there's a big need for a wide receiver.

Anyone got ideas on the picks for #3 through #29 (or whoever picks last) in Round 1?

And who's gonna get picked last in Round 2, and get that trip to Disneyland, lol.

I am rooting for my Niners to pick up a cornerback, or at least a defensive player.

:hop:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    They say leftwich will go to the bears or Jags. I think he will fill in great on either team.

I think Willis McGahee could be the steal of the draft!

Mel Kiper Jr., the guru of NFL drafts on ESPN, was pretty adamant that McGhaee will be a Pro Bowler within 2-3 years, and that he would be a steal for teams picking in 20s and lower

McGahee's leg looked strong and he was in great shape at the workout the other day. I think his desire for football will make him a great player.

desire for football, not to mention the millions he could make.

Don't mistake desire for a sport to be confused with making money.

Not everyone is the next Jerry Rice -- making lots of money, but EARNING that money!!

I wouldn't mind my Steelers picking up McGehee if he's still around for that pick, but they need secondary help REALLY bad so I doubt that will happen.

I'd pick Terrell Suggs of Arizona State or EJ Henderson at Maryland as a linebacker if I were a owner. Great players. Carson Palmer, too.

Tim

Suggs was Kiper's pick as Rookie of the Year for this season

VinceCarter15

Question

anyone know what pick the vikings have this year? Thanks and lmk