Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Nolan Ryan Graded Cards

Just wanted to post a pic of 2 Topps Nolan Ryan cards I recently picked up. 1969 & 1975 Topps. Slowly trying to get back into the game after being away from collecting for many years. 69 was a tough grade I feel. to me it looks better than a 1.5...but who am I to say. Anyway, just wanted to show them off a bit.

Thanks for looking,

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great cards! Thanks for showing them
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

very nice, Yes the 1.5 looks better than the grade. at least the front does.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@aug06 - If you're interested in trading them, plmk who/what you'd want. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@aug06 - If you're interested in trading them, plmk who/what you'd want. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

Will keep you in mind if i decide to trade either. Thinking about popping the 69 out and sending it to PSA. Cant come back worse then what it was graded by SGC. Ive seen a lot worse looking ones come back with a higher grade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for your quick reply.If you decide to trade either/both plmk who/what (baseball) you'd be looking for. Have a good weekend, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Nice cards! Nolan is one of my all-time favorite players. That was my first thought too about the '69, it looks much better than a 1.5 to me.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards! Nolan is one of my all-time favorite players. That was my first thought too about the '69, it looks much better than a 1.5 to me.

Yeah i wrestle with the thought of cracking it open and sending it to PSA. I didnt post a pic, but the back is clean too. I just feel it deserves better than a 1.5.