Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NCAA rules on gifts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

NCAA rules on gifts?

If I send a TTM request to a former player who is now an NCAA coach, and I send additional cards as a courtesy gift (as a lot of WNBA players never see their own cards; there have been drives in the past to send players their cards), would that be an impermissible gift? We're talking about commons here, not inserts. I'd like to not accidentally commit an NCAA violation.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If I send a TTM request to a former player who is now an NCAA coach, and I send additional cards as a courtesy gift (as a lot of WNBA players never see their own cards; there have been drives in the past to send players their cards), would that be an impermissible gift? We're talking about commons here, not inserts. I'd like to not accidentally commit an NCAA violation.

@NYCScribbler

I truly doubt that this would even go on the radar as you said it is commons and it not like the cards have any value as they are based I assume. So, I think your totally safe to send as many as you like in your pwe. Let us know how the results turn out.

Don

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I agree with Don, I don't think this will be an issue
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1