Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2023 Bowman for Trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bearpup - just updated the list again in case you need anything else

so far I can only use these
    Judge 20 topps chrome update u-65
    Gleyber 20 topps chrome update u-76

i found this one on my desk, 2022 optic chrome bomb squad bs-6. pretty card..
    ill have to pull those cards to verify.i think i have some stanton & torres here also if you want them or other yankees. i do have some draft cards from 2021 back
    oh i found #31 that i can use as well. let me know-tks
    :new_usa:
    i need ,braves autos,and some prospects ,autos of,,austin riley, ,trout, otahni, julio., torkelson,, gavin cross, druw jones, jackson holiday, ely, walker
    Hidden Content [/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

@hockeydad2 — sorry for the delay. I have these pirates:

Nick Gonzales scouts top 100 insert btp-63
    liover peguero rc 85
    oneil cruz 19
    yordany de los santos bp-121

No problem, ty but can't use those
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump for reply

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@bearpup — sorry been away from the forum last couple of days. Definitely interested in the judge bomb squad.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about this
    judge-2022 optic chrome bomb squad
    judge-2020 chrome update
    and torres chrome as a throw in, if i can find it.

for bp3, bp31 and spotlight bs-6

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got these two available for trade

2022 Topps Archives 1988 Big Don Mattingly
    2023 Bowman Rookie of the Year Oswaldo Peraza

LMK if still need. I need a few of the Bowman Prospects for this year and Rookie of the Year #1 (Carroll)

I also may have some of the Bowman Chrome yankees but i am not home now to check on them. Will be back on Sunday night.

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see these cards on your Todd Greene list, so let me list them and see if they are ones you'd be interested in trading for:

91T # 50T Team USA
    96UD # FS12 Future Stock
    97PIN Select Rookie # 109
    97D Preferred # 151
    98Score # 71

Also I can't seem to locate your Yankees wantlist, but I'm sure I could help you out as well on that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@bearpup — I'm going to pass for now but thank you so much for trying! I realized I had all three of those NYY cards. Sorry for any inconvenience. Hope we can work something out in the future
    @daveteach — thanks for writing, but those have been traded. Hope we can work something out in the future
    @jpmrhp — great to hear from you. Don't need those Todd Greene cards. Thanks for offering. My Yankees needs are on the same spreadsheet but different tabs at the bottom.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234