Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I just went through "checking' those I mentioned in post #2 (and you in your post #3). The only ones that I'd say are "less" than nrmt are these -
    1954 TOPPS #19 EX-EXMT
    1955 BOWMAN #109 (this was mentioned before in posts 2,3,4, & 5 by us) VG-EX
    1958 TOPPS #67 all corners are rounded EX-EXMT
    1960 TOPPS #525 EXMT
    1961 TOPPS #10 only issue L/R 20/80 - so at least NRMT
    1964 TOPPS #439 EX & #540 NRMT-MT but has T/B 100/0
    1965 TOPPS #33 EX

All of the "others', not mentioned, would be considered NRMT to MINT

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Good morning. It's been eight days since my last post, so I decided to check in. Any interest ? If so, any offer(s) ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

@NEPatriotsFan - Good morning. It's been eight days since my last post, so I decided to check in. Any interest ? If so, any offer(s) ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

Rodney thats a big list and thats a lot of money...so let me go smaller...if I focus just on the 1965 topps at the moment, including the #33 you say is excellent, what would you want just for these cards? I can expand but dont think I can afford them all, at least at the moment...thanks

1965 TOPPS - 3,5,33,169, 188, 231, 270, 290, 303, 410
    My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Thanks for your reply. Eleven (11) years ago , in MAY Baseball BECKETT, they were listed at - #3 = $50, #5 = $40, #410 = $25, #'s 1-196 = $2 each, #'s 197-283 = $2.50, and #284-370 = $4 each . So, based on those "old' values of eleven years ago, the total value of the ten (10) cards would be a total of $134. Without a doubt their "values' have probably gone up some in the last eleven years. I'd estimate that they probably have gone up at least 10%. Therefore, I'd think the "lot" would be just a little short of a value of $150. Based on that, I'd do the ten (10) for $100 + $5 (to help with shipping. It'll definitely be $5 or more for shipping with tracking) = $105 total (cash,check, or postal money order).

Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Just checking in. It's been four days since I replied to your last post. Waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

@NEPatriotsFan - Just checking in. It's been four days since I replied to your last post. Waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening, and a good day tomorrow, Rodney

@OriolesFan Hey Rodney, that doesnt sound that bad...couple things...first do you have a scan of the two money cards in that lot #3 and #5? and second I only send money Paypal G&S...been burned a couple times over the years sending cash and then the other party disappears...lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Richard, thanks for the reply and interest. In regard to payment, I only accept cash,check, or postal money order.. We've made a few trades, and NEVER had a problem. So, why do you think I'd steal ??? I've NEVER had a problem of "not sending. They would be sent with tracking. However, if it bothers you then DON'T DO IT. In regard to "pictures" of the two (#3 & #5), if you're willing to do the deal sending cash,check, or postal money order, I'll get my wife to take and send them to you (I'll need your e-mail address). Again, thanks for your reply and interest. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

@NEPatriotsFan - Richard, thanks for the reply and interest. In regard to payment, I only accept cash,check, or postal money order.. We've made a few trades, and NEVER had a problem. So, why do you think I'd steal ??? I've NEVER had a problem of "not sending. They would be sent with tracking. However, if it bothers you then DON'T DO IT. In regard to "pictures" of the two (#3 & #5), if you're willing to do the deal sending cash,check, or postal money order, I'll get my wife to take and send them to you (I'll need your e-mail address). Again, thanks for your reply and interest. Have a good day, Rodney

Rodney...understand that and no disrespect intended...my email is [email protected] you can send pics that would be great thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Richard, just to let you know, my wife has now taken and sent the pictures of #3 & #5. She did front and back pictures.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

@NEPatriotsFan - Richard, just to let you know, my wife has now taken and sent the pictures of #3 & #5. She did front and back pictures.

Hi Rodney...got the scans...I understood from our conversation that both of those cards were NM to Mint...Card #5 has four rounded corners and a crease in the bottom right...did you send a pix of the correct card? you are looking for $40 for that card? in my opinion that particular card would be VG at best...let me know thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast