Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please Note - NEPatriotsFan will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

Thanks for the quick reply. If you decide to trade, and we each are only having to pay our own shipping, plmk. Again, as I said in a previous post, if we could work out a trade you'd be getting nothing but RED SOX HOFer cards and I'd be getting a "lot" of "unknown""BIRDS/O's".. Have a good day, Rodney

well...if you want to call it a trade that is ok...the offer is as you state above...100-200 orioles base cards with some red red sox cards back is fine with me...do you want me to pick some or do you want to send what you think is fair? lmk
    My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply. PLMK which RED SOX HOFer cards you want FOR how many ORIOLES cards. Make whatever trades you'd think to be fair. Hope we can come to an agreement on this. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

THANKS for the quick reply. PLMK which RED SOX HOFer cards you want FOR how many ORIOLES cards. Make whatever trades you'd think to be fair. Hope we can come to an agreement on this. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Have a good day, Rodney

there was a link to a page that had cards that interested me but now I cannot find it can you post that link again? ty

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good morning. I posted a link on POST #6. I checked it, and it still works. Also, I still have the RED SOX I listed on POST 7. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

Good morning. I posted a link on POST #6. I checked it, and it still works. Also, I still have the RED SOX I listed on POST 7. Have a good day, Rodney

Sorry just didnt see it there...here are the two cards I like...you can mail in a PWE,,,lmk if these work thanks

2005 UD BASEBALL HEROES #190 TED WILLIAMS #ed 033/199
    2005 UD BASEBALL HEROES #134 JIMMIE FOXX #ed 083/199
    Last edited by NEPatriotsFan; 06-06-2023 at 10:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. I've got those two pulled for you. PLMK how many "BIRDS" will "fly" my way for them. Also, will you post our trade in trade manager or do you want me to do it ? Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

THANKS for the quick reply. I've got those two pulled for you. PLMK how many "BIRDS" will "fly" my way for them. Also, will you post our trade in trade manager or do you want me to do it ? Have a good day, Rodney

working on pulling the cards now...as soon as I have a count I will let you know ty

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NEPatriotsFan - Good morning. Just checking in. Are you ready to post the trade or ready for me to post it ? PLMK. I've got the #ed FOXX and TED WILLIAMS cards pulled. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

@NEPatriotsFan - Good morning. Just checking in. Are you ready to post the trade or ready for me to post it ? PLMK. I've got the #ed FOXX and TED WILLIAMS cards pulled. Have a good day, Rodney

so i just sifted through my 5000 count box...was able to find almost 50 orioles cards to send you, mostly 2020 to 2022 base...wont cost me as much to ship as I thought...can do the lot for the williams insert...if thats ok, feel free to post thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots

@NEPatriotsFan

That sounds good...When you're ready to do a trade go ahead and post it and I'll confirm...Ed

ok...update...yankees and pirates are about 60 total, and the box I have to send you is only 400 count, not 440...it thats ok, feel free to post thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast