Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ways to present and sell

Hello everyone I am new to Buy/Sell/Trade world of sports and TCG games. I am running into an issue I had not thought about. Probably most don’t think about but probably everyone faces. That is the overwhelming amount of cards starting to pile up everywhere. I am trying to think of ways to sell the ones I don’t want. There is a ton of them. What is the best way to sell them? I was thinking of doing it in bull somehow. Maybe sell an entire team or say collect every card of a certain player. Like Mike Trout or Steph Curry and put like 10 of just him in the lot to get rid of it?

also what is the most efficient way of taking inventory? I see people use scanners. Is there any intelligent software that will work with the scanner?

The last question for today is this I have been trying to find a site like eBay or Beckett or collx or whatever. That will not only track your collection; but also gives you the opportunity to make your collection public so other members can check out what you have, and if they wanted to send you an offer on a card even if you do not have every single card listed?

it would be nice to find a site like that I think. Here is my reasoning for that. For the most part I don’t think about selling what I want to keep. On the other hand though everything has a price right? So if I am looking for a card but can never find it it would allow me to send members offers.

if there is not anything like that I think there will be soon. I may tackle the programming project myself.

so many questions not enough time. Thanks all.
    Last edited by Quarinteen; 06-11-2023 at 11:09 AM.