Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: 2023-24 NBA Thread

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I said in a previous post, "I still think Boston wins due to their depth." That is exactly what is killing Dallas right now. Luka and Kyrie are playing great, Tatum has been absolutely awful, and the Celtics aren't even hitting well from three at halftime...but they're still winning! Holiday has given the Mavs fits and Porzingis is again in double digits already; he can just face-up shoot over whomever Dallas throws at him. Such a mismatch.

I don't think Dallas can overcome all of Boston's weapons. They just have too many.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only Maverick to show up for the last game and 1/2 of the finals has been Luka. The Mavericks will get blown out if he just shows up and they basically need him and Irving to go off to have a chance to beat Boston. And Boston isn't even playing great. Tatum looks like trash and all the Celtics do is just chuck up 3s left and right.
    *New* Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213