Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Approximate the value of cards not sold before

Hello I am trying to find some information on how to determine the value of a card that has never been sold on eBay before. I have this Chet Holgrem card that is #/15 run. The parallels are selling for 50 - 100 it looks like. Thanks for any help. This is the card if you want to take a whack at it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

A different Chet rookie insert sold for $102.50 at the end of March. My guess would be somewhere around there, but you never know. It's a starting point at least.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

A /25 version of that card sold on 5/23 for $59 at auction, and a /99 sold on 5/31 for $30 from a $40 or Best Offer listing, so my guess is you're probably about $75...maybe more, maybe less depending on your flexibility.