Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: PSA Grading question

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA Grading question

General question for anyone who has sent out to PSA for grading. I sent out 2 cards the beginning of May. It shows they have both arrived. When you click on the progress one card had its in "Grading" since May 12th and the order shows "Research & ID" since May 12th. So since May 12th there has been no movement at all on either card. I know there is a spot that says don't be alarmed if you see no movement in a while....but over a month? is this normal?...back in February I sent out a few cards and got them all back in a little under a month.

Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Member is PayPal Verified

patience.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

On August 12th is will be exactly 3 months since anything has been updated on my order to PSA. I sent an email to PSA inquiring about my order early lastweek with no reply. I just sent a second email this morning......should i be concerned yet?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On August 12th is will be exactly 3 months since anything has been updated on my order to PSA. I sent an email to PSA inquiring about my order early lastweek with no reply. I just sent a second email this morning......should i be concerned yet?

I would not be concerned but just keep tabs of the cards and as long as you have your paperwork you are good. Took me about year to get my one submission back that I sent in with a friend as they were so backlogged. What two cards did you send in?

DON
    @aug06

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I would allow 3 months minimum
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would not be concerned but just keep tabs of the cards and as long as you have your paperwork you are good. Took me about year to get my one submission back that I sent in with a friend as they were so backlogged. What two cards did you send in?

DON
    @aug06

I sent in a 1978 Topps Eddie Murray RC and a 2022 Panini Prizm Sensational Signatures Superstar Billy Graham auto #'d/10.