Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See navarrofat's Items on eBay

Help identifying Pirates autographs

Hi, I was hoping for some help identifying some Pittsburgh Pirates autos. I bought a few baseballs in a bag at a thrift store and at the time, I couldn't identify any of the autographs.

I've since figured out a few of them
    Roy Face and Bob Robertson

Freddy Sanchez and Paul Maholm

Is this Neil Walker? His auto has changed over time but I think this is Walker

Now identified as Nate McLouth and John Grabow - thanks bigbenjobu

Still not sure who this player is. They may have played on the Pirates around 2009

Thanks to anyone who took a look or can help.
    Last edited by warr10r; 06-21-2023 at 12:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@warr10r To clarify, the very top autograph is Elroy Face.

Also, the three you are missing starts with:

Nate McLouth
    John Grabow

For the 3rd auto I have no clue. Is it on the same baseball as the other 2 you were missing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@warr10r To clarify, the very top autograph is Elroy Face.

Also, the three you are missing starts with:

Nate McLouth
    John Grabow

For the 3rd auto I have no clue. Is it on the same baseball as the other 2 you were missing?

Thanks for the help. The 3rd signature is on a ball with Face, Robertson, Maholm and Neil Walker.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@warr10r OK, well I would say maybe look into previous Pirates fantasy camps? Or the old Pirate fest caravan visits? Maybe they were all at one year and you could see who else was there? With that age range of players it makes it very tough to pinpoint.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@warr10r OK, well I would say maybe look into previous Pirates fantasy camps? Or the old Pirate fest caravan visits? Maybe they were all at one year and you could see who else was there? With that age range of players it makes it very tough to pinpoint.

I just started looking back through the world series teams for anyone with a first name starting with a G an looked up their autos. It's Grant Jackson from the 1979 team.
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/115443621820...Bk9SR_j_sfCbYg

SCF Rewards
    Country

@warr10r Good to know. I could not figure out that last name and even knowing his last name, I still don't see it lol. Glad you know all the autos now.