Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Vintage Team sets 1969-1980 FS

Hello all:
    I have a lot of Topps vintage cards that are near mint or better from 1969-1980. I do have a lot of vintage needs and am open to trading for my needs but in lieu of that I need to raise some cash to get to some of the higher priced stars. To do that I thought I could put together team sets from the years posted above and try to make few bucks. I'm starting out fresh so I have all of the teams available if anyone has an interest.
    I'm just guessing that each lot would consist of around 40-60 cards with no dupes. If anyone wants checklists for a particular year just lmk. I can't provide a $ amount until I pull the cards and provide to you an asking price. Stars, minor stars and commons will be listed for a complete list of players, card #'s and years along with the cost. Once we agree upon a price, I will provide pics of every card to confirm our deal.
    Dealing with vintage is touchy feely that is why I would like to send the pics. I hope I have not made this too confusing , just lmk your team(s) of interest and we can go from there. Any questions just lmk, Thx Jim
    Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Duke Blue Devils

I would be interested in any Braves sets. I am working today so probably won’t be able to get back to you until.this evening. Thanks, Carlton

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thx for the reply,I will get back to you with the list later today. Thx Jim

I would be interested in any Braves sets. I am working today so probably won’t be able to get back to you until.this evening. Thanks, Carlton

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent PM thx JIm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Herbdavey Instagram:

Hi. Brand new to this site. Mainly interested in vintage 65 to 79. I'm also interested in retired players from any era. I have a lot of commons. I'm sure they would help people complete sets. I wouldn't be looking to charge a lot if anything on some of them.

So in the years you list you have stars in good condition? If you're looking to turn into cash to buy other, what is the other you're looking for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

do yo u have a trade list,lmk thx Jim