Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Anybody want to look up some baseball book values for rewards points?

I have around 50 cards I'd like to get a current book value on. Anybody want to look up some baseball book values for rewards points? If so let me know what you charge for each look up and I'll get you a list.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

Send me 10 or so at a time and if they are listed in the Beckett magazine, I'd be glad to try and look them up for you. No pts. needed.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send me 10 or so at a time and if they are listed in the Beckett magazine, I'd be glad to try and look them up for you. No pts. needed.
    Rick

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it but unfortunately they are cards not listed in the magazine like parallels. I know the book has an X parallel range but the guy wants the exact BV. If you want I'll send you over some RP for free just because you made such a generous and nice offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

Thanks for the offer but no need. Have great evening.
    Rick

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it but unfortunately they are cards not listed in the magazine like parallels. I know the book has an X parallel range but the guy wants the exact BV. If you want I'll send you over some RP for free just because you made such a generous and nice offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to help if you still need, I use 2 websites plus 1 app to do my pricing

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the offer but no need. Have great evening.
    Rick

You too

I would like to help if you still need, I use 2 websites plus 1 app to do my pricing

Thanks but unless it is Beckett's Book Value I can't use it. That's what it is causing me to run into some trouble because I normally go with sell value/eBay value. Not a problem as I will trade by book value if the other trader wants to but it doesn't help when you can't look up all your cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can help you. Send me a list of the cards.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can help you. Send me a list of the cards.

PM sent