Hi everyone,

I've pretty much become a jersey number collector, and while I am mainly a hockey guy, I've decided to venture out to different sports to keep things fun. The first sets I pursued were the Titanium and Elite Status Jersey Numbered Parallels, but i've decided to venture out beyond that to just discover some nice looking sets that I can learn about.

For up to date progress on the jersey number cards I get in, you're more than welcome to follow my Instagram page at the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/redwingsfan11_/

***I have no particular player focus. If anything I prefer the low end guys and busts as they satisfy me just the same. Since I'm about the numbering and look of the card and nothing more***

SETS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

***Remember, I'm not an expert on basketball sets. So if you have a Dual/Double jersey numbered card that is not from Titanium or Elite Status, feel free to show it to me.

- Any Year Donruss or Panini Elite Status Double/Dual Jersey Numbered Rookie & Veteran (Ex. Jordan 23/23)
- Any Year Panini Titanium Double/Dual Jersey Numbered Card (Ex. Doncic 77/77)
- Any Year Panini Titanium Draft Position or Draft Year Parallel that happens to be Jersey Numbered (Ex. see my Joshua Primo 11/21 below)

EXAMPLES FROM MY PC

Titanium Football + Basketball Double + Dual Jersey Numbered Cards (1)095 by Timothy Wong, on Flickr
Elite Status Dual + Double Jersey Numbered Cards (1)094 by Timothy Wong, on Flickr