Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation 18 year old Bronny James taken to ICU after suffering cardiac arrest during training session

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/co...lar-issue.html

Bronny James has received support from some of sport's biggest stars following the 18-year-old's cardiac arrest.

Bronny, the son of NBA icon LeBron James, who committed to the University of Southern California in May, was rushed to hospital following the incident during a training session at the school's Galen Center on Monday morning.

He is now in a stable condition and has been released from intensive care.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Cardiac arrest seems to be happening more often in seemingly healthy young men. Not sure if it's just being reported more in our social media age, and coincidental that it's happened to some young athletes lately, or if something else is going on. I know people talk conspiracies about the vaccines all the time, but I had two Pfizer shots and a booster, and my heart is fine, and I'm more than twice as old as Bronny, so I don't think it's that. I never did get covid itself, though. I wonder if getting covid itself at some point makes people more prone to a future cardiac arrest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ciousness.html

World Cup star, 18, grabs her chest and collapses at training in Sydney before being rushed to hospital in an ambulance after losing consciousness

Breakout World Cup star Linda Caicedo may not feature again in the tournament after the Colombian collapsed at training in distressing scenes that were caught on video.

The young gun, 18, was rushed to hospital and was unconscious for at least 90 seconds as medics and terrified team-mates rushed to her aid at the team's base in Sydney.

The rising star was later released from hospital but is unlikely to feature in her country's match against Germany on Sunday.

Footage shows the star jogging with teammates before she suddenly stops, clutches her chest and falls to the ground.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Further testing revealed Bronny has a congenital heart defect:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...l-heart-defect