Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CrdboyC See pcuff14's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Question about forwarded mail

Hi all,

I recently moved to a different state in April and had my mail forwarded to a new address. It took about a month and a half for yellow stickered mail to show up to my new box but it's only been bills and such. No TTM responses. I've moved before and have gotten mail forwarded and haven't experienced this sort of wait for any TTMs from old addresses.
    Has anyone else's forwarded TTM mail taken a long time to get to their new address? I'm curious to see if this is normal, any input helps.

Thanks!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wish I could help you from experience but you would think it would just get forwarded just like your bills. Let us know what transpires in the near future.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CrdboyC See pcuff14's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I'll let you know how everything goes. Thanks again!