Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Day 1 of the 2023 national sports card convention

Greetings:
    Day 1 of the 2023 National Sports Card Convention in Rosemont Illinois is officially here. After walking around last night I was amazed still on what I was able to look forward to buying today if you attend try to spot the guy who is wearing a The Ohio State University hat wearing glasses & a Sportscardforum.com black shirt that will yours truly be sure to say hi & mention upon meeting you later tonight.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

Would you be willing to be on the lookout for a couple of cards I've been hunting for well over a decade? Would be more than happy to award a finders fee. Feel free to PM if interested.
    Rick
    2006 Donruss Greats of the Game Nickname autographs.
    Need these three

Willie McCovey
    Frank Robinson
    Carlton Fisk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Are there SCF tee shirts that we can buy?

have fun at the convention!
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Unfortunately the shirt is from 2010 when I had them made up for the National then you might have to ask @doniceage if he has any left. @reickholt I will try to keep my eyes out for ya. Now for the finds I got for $50 this wonderful card

I also got some 1975 O PEE CHEE Baseball singles for news on that check that post out later. Anyway I will be wearing another SCF shirt tomorrow but this time it will have my name BSEBALLCOMMISH75 on the back so hopefully someone will spot me lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    DAY 2 RECAP found a bunch of Rookies,stars,semi-stars hardly any commons for some sets but getting some overrated Rookies at the time for $.10 a piece I can't complain cuts some wantlists items down alot anyway I'm tired after a long day walking around the show then driving back home from Chicago just glad to be back home to put all the nice goodies I got away if you are interested in trying to help w/wantlists shoot me a PM & specific which sport you think you could help me on & I'll send you my revised list once I get done updating them until then I'm going to bed now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice pickup! Sounds like an okay National, people on Facebook are saying it is bad this year. Did you stop by Table 3131 Arena Club Graded cards? One of the Co-founders is Derek Jeter!

Bake

Greetings:
    Unfortunately the shirt is from 2010 when I had them made up for the National then you might have to ask @doniceage if he has any left. @reickholt I will try to keep my eyes out for ya. Now for the finds I got for $50 this wonderful card

I also got some 1975 O PEE CHEE Baseball singles for news on that check that post out later. Anyway I will be wearing another SCF shirt tomorrow but this time it will have my name BSEBALLCOMMISH75 on the back so hopefully someone will spot me lol

Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Greetings:
    DAY 2 RECAP found a bunch of Rookies,stars,semi-stars hardly any commons for some sets but getting some overrated Rookies at the time for $.10 a piece I can't complain cuts some wantlists items down alot anyway I'm tired after a long day walking around the show then driving back home from Chicago just glad to be back home to put all the nice goodies I got away if you are interested in trying to help w/wantlists shoot me a PM & specific which sport you think you could help me on & I'll send you my revised list once I get done updating them until then I'm going to bed now.

When you get your wantlist updated, LMK, I have all 4 sports and would love to move some cards, now that I have a lot of them sorted down to years!

Bake