Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - BigBarracuda will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lightbulb Hartford Whalers Bounty Program! Win CUSTOM CARDS!!!

This program is about providing incentive for leads on the last 30 or so Hartford Whalers cards I need, I’ll provide the checklist at the bottom of this post. I want to offer you encouragement (and a reason) to try to help me cross the finish line!If you can provide me with a lead on one of my needs that winds up in my collection, then I will provide you with a custom card at no cost (I will cover shipping too). You may want to have input on the custom card, or you may want to cut me loose, it would be your choice. If you help me (AKA get me leads), I want to help you and your collection. Here are some examples of the work I’ve done.
    MATCH STICKS

TIME MACHINE

PLAYER TOUR

SP ATHLETIC

Sadly some rules need to be established, but realistically I’m stating these more to provide clarity and to set expectations fairly:
    • For clarity, I will be paying for the Whalers card, you do not need to buy it. I am providing this incentive so that I can try to land my last few cards and I want to offer an incentive for you to help me out.
    • Providing me the lead is great, but I need to be able to land the card for you to receive the custom (for example getting me in touch with a seller for a Ron Francis CUP base card is great, but if he set the price at $500 it’ll never land in my collection).
    • If several people provide me with the same lead (and it ends up in my collection), the first person to provide the lead will get the custom card.
    • If you provide several leads that allow me to land several cards, you will get several customs.
    • There is no trickery here, I want these Whalers cards and want to thank anyone that can help me land these. I want to make custom cards for you at no cost to you.
    • A few of the cards on my want list carry higher importance, if I get one of those, you will be handsomely rewarded with customs.

And here is my wantlist:

Talk to me goose! Even if you simply want to comment on the concept of this Bounty Program, I'm all ears. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this

Glenn
    Always looking for Hartford Whalers, let me know what you have?

Glenn

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good luck in your bounty hunt. Some nice card designs for sure.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's refresh!