Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from NE Ohio

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Ohio State Buckeyes

Thanks again everyone for the welcome !!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

welcome,

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF. I’m southwest of Cleveland.

Im just South of Canton !
    Thanks again for the welcomes !!
    I did go through some of my Son and I’s mini helmet HOF autographs and most are authenticated by JSA. I have a few questions on how to proceed with my collection of older cards, newer cards (nothing after 2010) and other memorabilia.

As I gather more information on my collection as I’ve not really had time until recently to do anything with it since my son went to college and moved to Columbus I will start a thread on this.
    Last edited by Chas100; 08-30-2023 at 07:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

There are collectors of older (vintage) and newer players. When you get a chance to post a thread(s) just say what you’re interested in and/or what you have for trade. There are many excellent traders on the various forums that would be glad to help out with any questions you may have.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are collectors of older (vintage) and newer players. When you get a chance to post a thread(s) just say what you’re interested in and/or what you have for trade. There are many excellent traders on the various forums that would be glad to help out with any questions you may have.

Good luck!

Thank You for the information !!
    I have my pre 1975’s separated out mostly NFL and MLB with some NBA.
    I’ll get a list of the others. I recently retired and will be moving to get closer to my Granddaughter in Columbus in the future (need to sell my current house first) so I’m not really interested in trading. I’ve never sold a sports card before.

Thank You again for the information !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12