Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Ja Morant rookie skyrockets in value as fans spot Tuohy family in the background

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nf...lind-Side.html

A playing card dedicated to Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant has soared in value after Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy, the couple who famously took in former NFL tackle Michael Oher, were spotted in the background.

The Tuohys hit the headlines last week after Oher, known for inspiring the hit 2009 movie 'The Blind Side', filed a petition accusing them of dishonesty by having him sign papers which made them his conservators rather than his adoptive parents almost two decades ago.

The 37-year-old is now demanding a full accounting of assets given his life story produced millions of dollars, although he claims to have earned nothing from The Blind Side.

After snapping back by branding his allegations 'insulting', the Tuohy family is now seeking to end their conservatorship following his bombshell petition.

And amid the drama surrounding their relationship with Oher, eagle-eyed fans have picked out the Tuohys on a Morant rookie playing card from 2019, which has since gone viral as a result.

Sean and Leigh Anne are seen behind Grizzlies point guard Morant, who was in his debut NBA season at the time, on a playing card which also features rappers Young Dolph, Crunchy Black and Key Glock as well as actor Todd Bridges. Dolph died in 2021.

However, the presence of the Tuohys during their bitter fallout with Oher has caused the card to skyrocket in value.

According to Action Network, over 100 cards have been sold on eBay since they were spotted in the background, including ungraded cards for roughly $55 each.

PSA 10s, which were available for just over $100 at the end of last month, are now said to be selling for a staggering $550.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I've never heard of any of those rappers. I'm old enough to remember when 2Pac was actually alive, so I'm probably just old and out of touch now. LOL.

I do remember when The Blind Side came out. Thought it was rather saccharine. Hollywood wouldn't do anything like that now with the white savior trope.

Todd Bridges, he's for the even older folk.