Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

Maybe it's time for a "break" in the "action"? Maybe 19 boxes worth?

Maybe it's time for a "break" in the "action"? Maybe 19 boxes worth?

Maybe you've seen my ongoing show&tell thread on here that recently hit 400+ singles?

I've opened three boxes prior to this lot, and incredibly destroyed the odds on the hits, managing three hits per box when the odds are more like 1.5 hits per 24-pack box.

I'm not really much of a "live streamer" sort for breaks, so I think I'll just scan the few hits per box and add them as "box 1 of 19" type replies to this thread. Hoping I can hit a few of the higher tier jerseys - imagine if I hit one of the Gold 1/1 - they are actual 1/1. Dare to dream!

So let's see what's hiding inside these (almost) 20-year old boxes! Thank you to Justin Kramer (Kozmo's Sports Cards) for spotting these at a show in his neck of the woods, and picking them up for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 01 of 19

both jerseys are duplicates for my project. by coincidence, just bought a copy of somik two weeks ago with same swatch.

will slowly plug away at the inserts subsets so not sure what is duplicates as of yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 02 of 19

all 3 jerseys are p.c. this time! yay!

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 03 of 19

2 more jerseys, 2 more for the p.c.! the spezza is a bronze /100 print run. so nothing wrong there. second time this year i've had two ottaw sens jerseys out of the same box!

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 04 of 19

well, that was the final box for tonight. bit of a anti-climactic ending, pulling 2 jerseys that are duplicates for my p.c. oh well!

15 more boxes to go, but not tonight!~

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 05 of 19

alfie was a need for the p.c. (had it in black swatch only before) but jovocop was a duplicate.

anyway, wifey has supper on the table. the boy and i will be back with another box, maybe two, after supper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 06 of 19

stopped after 18 of 24 packs, as we pulled three jerseys! almost never gonna see 4 jerseys in a box of this product.

boom! lemieux /50 (Silver tier) a huge need for the p.c.! will take brewer too. Ozo is a duplicate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 07 of 19

OK, that's it for tonight. Worrell into the p.c., Leopold into the traders/sale pile.

12 boxes to go; will try with all my might to keep one sealed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 08 of 19

richter is going p.c. poti is a duplicate. onward and upward!

SCF Rewards
    Country

box 09 of 19

both jerseys are p.c. and any inserts to plug away in the binder pages.

ok think i'll stop here again for tonight. 9 boxes opened, 10 sealed. as mentioned i will try-try-try to save one sealed box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast