Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a note on a few things.

I just wanted to share a few thoughts on helping everyone here on the site. So please take the time to read this as it might be a long read but I am sure something might pertain to you in one aspect or another.

1)Registration
    The site is still active as each day I have to go thru registration module. Here is a screen shot of the recent week registrations with a low of 8 one day but 2 days with over 50 new members.

On that note to make sure the members profiles look legit. I set many members to No Buying or Trading due to missing information. So, please if you see someone with the NBTS profile please do not deal with them until they update their information. This only helps keep the site safer and protects us from anyone being ripped off.

Also, on another note when new members join the site I see some ask questions and sometimes their questions go without any responses from any members of the site. I know we do not have the staff to patrol all the forums so I just ask if you can help someone with a questions please do. At the end of the day the site is only good as the active members and I know I seen post where have all the traders gone. So, in hindsight why should anyone stay here when they asked a question and not even one member had time to reply to their question. I know I would not spend my time here if folks did not answer my questions. There is always another place to get questions answered Facebook, instagram, or a slew of other sites, to name a few places where folks can share in the hobby.

2)Groupbreaks
    Some members have asked to do group breaks in the past and I have said no because there are always issues that come up. Staff have been allowed to run breaks but as you can see no one one does them anymore for whatever reason. In the past some members became staff to just do gb's but did nothing to help the site. They were eventually let go and they took some of their members with them. If you would like to do group breaks on this site plus tie them into the other sites mentioned below drop me a note. I am going to have to reach out to the other sites to see what rules they haven place but I do know some of the active members at those sites have approached me in the pas here about doing breaks. I am just trying to come up way to make group breaks happen that will benefit the site and the members. SCF will collect a small dollar amount will be put into a fund to help remedy situations that go bad if they do. The other two sites we have under the current ownership are (The Bench and Freedromcardboard). Feel free to drop me a note if you are possibly interested.

3)Issues
    If you ever need anything or have any issues and need someone to talk to about it feel free to drop me a message at my e-mail. ([email protected]) . I say this as so many folks have issues and they contact the admin which does not go directly to me, contact other moderators which take times, messages on Facebook, etc. Usually, I will get back to you within 24 hours as I am always checking on the site and my personal e-mails. Just trying to streamline things if you have a issue and you need help on the site feel free to drop me a message.

4)Promoting your tradelist,sale list, etc.
    If you ever have a thread that you want to get the word out about that helps the hobby feel free to drop me a pm or message. As I will be happy to share it on the SCF Facebook page. This is not just limited to hobby news but could be a long sale thread you have taken time to post. As some members can testify I have asked their permission before I shared it. Just a nice way to get folks here to take a look some of the good deals that some members take the time to list a lot of low end stuff they are looking to move. So, if you read this and you have a good thread feel free to reach out to me.

5) Sponsors
    Market Mover. Folks alway say real pricing is the way to go and that is what their pricing guide is based off. So, check it out and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

ISA. If you are just looking for a grading alternative that is cheaper and with a faster turnaround than most of the bigger grading companies feel free to check them out. It not for everyone but some folks just like to slab their cards for their pc.

Last but not least if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas feel free to drop me a pm at doniceage.

DOn

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good stuff Don! I would like to mention also if you're willing to help out on the site we can always use moderators

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good stuff Don! I would like to mention also if you're willing to help out on the site we can always use moderators

I mentioned that a few times lol! Can always use new staff.
    Don

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

AWSOME JOB

everyone..

:)
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Thanks for the update Don! I appreciate your efforts as always :).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

AWSOME JOB

everyone..

:)

Thanks for the update Don! I appreciate your efforts as always :).

Thanks to both of you for helping out with the site.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Instagram:

Thanks for the message. As a noob here, I appreciate it.

--Eric

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the message. As a noob here, I appreciate it.

--Eric

It is all up to you in where the hobby takes you. Some enjoy it for a while and others enjoy it for a lifetime. The big thing is trying to keep the better half happy as there comes a time when it becomes too much.
    Last edited by doniceage; 09-03-2023 at 01:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Instagram:

My better half doesn't seem to mind too much. Cards and TTM autos are MUCH cheaper than my photography. Last year, I bought a $12K lens. LOL!!

--Eric

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My better half doesn't seem to mind too much. Cards and TTM autos are MUCH cheaper than my photography. Last year, I bought a $12K lens. LOL!!

--Eric

Wait til you hit like a 10,000 ttm cards. That shipping adds up. Nice lens lol.
    Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast