Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Instagram:

Wait til you hit like a 10,000 ttm cards. That shipping adds up. Nice lens lol.
    Don

Wow! I never considered that people would have so many TTM autos. That is a lot of postage, not to mention all the RTSs you might get. Kudos to you!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I miss the football group breaks you used to host, but prices have just been too crazy since 2020.

I still can't even regularly find football cards in retail. Even Score flies off the shelves.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

I still liked the site even when I left. I just felt I had nothing to offer anymore. Right now I just got back into cards but it doesn’t seem the same. I have noticed prices are starting to go back down on some cards so maybe I can be more active.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I miss the football group breaks you used to host, but prices have just been too crazy since 2020.

I still can't even regularly find football cards in retail. Even Score flies off the shelves.

The thing about me doing group breaks is I am always down for it. Just rather find a niche of folks who truly want to communicate and want to continually do it even if we find someone else to break the cards. I am all for helping the site just need folks to set up as I will not always have the time but I can always get the product and have it shipped to say you as a example and you break it and then ship it. Just want to do it at the lowest price at all to help everyone and retail is a great option. Drop me a line if your interested or know a few folks who are up for it. I seen some great prices on retail which would be great for those folks who like to do teams and the prices at cost would be awesome for all involved.
    @Boinks

I still liked the site even when I left. I just felt I had nothing to offer anymore. Right now I just got back into cards but it doesn’t seem the same. I have noticed prices are starting to go back down on some cards so maybe I can be more active.

The site will never be the same. The site needs a total overall and need to have many things updated. Many sites do not fare well as everyone is on social media posting and such. Prices have definitely dropped down as retail is being marked down at store dramatically compared to what it was a year or two years ago. Which is a good thing if your just a collector and not in the hobby to just purely try to make insane profit.

DON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12