Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM Related Question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Instagram:

TTM Related Question

Hi all - I've been looking up and sending auto requests to various baseball players. On some, I see that people have sent the person $5 or $10. How do you know if a player is requesting money? I don't think I would ever pay... unless maybe it was for a charity. Is there some notification I'm missing on the TTM pages?

BTW, I'm going to be traveling for a few days so if I don't immediately respond, I will when I return.

Much thanks! --Eric
    Last edited by EWPhotography; 08-26-2023 at 07:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the TTM Manager at the top of the page under the address there will be a line called instruction I think. It tells you notes like how much $ if there is and other things like no small flats etc. Comments on recent success or failure should also tell you if the price went up or not.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Hi all - I've been looking up and sending auto requests to various baseball players. On some, I see that people have sent the person $5 or $10. How do you know if a player is requesting money? I don't think I would ever pay... unless maybe it was for a charity. Is there some notification I'm missing on the TTM pages?

BTW, I'm going to be traveling for a few days so if I don't immediately respond, I will when I return.

Much thanks! --Eric

@EWPhotography You can also look at recent successes for players and see if people are sending money. They may not list the actual donation/fee everytime, but they might say "X player signed 2/2 with fee."

And never say never with the fees. I thought the same at the beginning, but when you can get an amazing stat ball signed by some of the TTM greats, you may change your mind. If you are never going to send a fee, you are also closing yourself off to a lot of players and HOFers even that sign fairly cheap (Boggs, Jim Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Bill Mazeroski, Good Gossage, etc.)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Instagram:

Thanksfor the responses!!