Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The checklist is now live!

https://www.beckett.com/news/2023-24...-hockey-cards/

Product releases in early February.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I am befuddled as to why Brett Kulak is listed with the Canadiens; he hasn't been with the team since 2021-22. I'm also disappointed that Samuel Montembeault continues to not get hockey cards. He has led the Habs in GP by goalies for each of the past two seasons and is our #1A. But yes let's get Jake Allen and Mike Hoffman in there, please.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

February 7; delayed 2 weeks. Guess those printing presses are working overtime
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm not sure yet if I'll open some OPC Hobby this year. It's a very fun product that I enjoy, but the price per box went up a lot, and there were some issues with the condition of the numbered cards in my box last year. Still, it will be fun to watch all these breaks, it's one of my favorite products of the season.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's OPC Release Day! Who's cracking wax?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

At $105 a box plus tax, this is an easy pass. Maybe if it comes down to a more reasonable price, or if the retail version comes out at something reasonable, but not worth it for the current selling price.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I am on the fence. At 120+CAD taxes in, it’s expensive for OPC. There is a Parkhurst product coming next month, with some attention to legends, but with the taxes, very close to 200Cad.

Two products that got my attention, but I am not sure. Maybe I will do a single box of each for the experience of discovering these products and then be done with them. For sure, I am skipping most of the products, but these 2 are in my mind.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

$90 is too steep considering 21/22 was $22 and 22/23 was only $30 on black friday. My LCS did bust a case and these were my Kraken spoils.

[url]
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Like I have said before, I love doing the OPC base and retro sets, but at $500 more per case then last year.......................NOPE

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am on the fence. At 120+CAD taxes in, it’s expensive for OPC. There is a Parkhurst product coming next month, with some attention to legends, but with the taxes, very close to 200Cad.

Two products that got my attention, but I am not sure. Maybe I will do a single box of each for the experience of discovering these products and then be done with them. For sure, I am skipping most of the products, but these 2 are in my mind.

Yeah I wasn't psyched to see that it's $120+taxes myself. I know there's this extra hype around hitting one player's rookie & parallels, but it's a little crazy. Wasn't last year's product only like $90?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast