Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Upper Deck has done a good job with OPC the last 3 years with the coloured parallels. That's why people are busing it more.

That has nothing to do with it. It's all about Bedard.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

That has nothing to do with it. It's all about Bedard.

Exactly. Pisses me off for sure. Have always done OPC as a set. Full set of players at a decent price to now!!!!
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'll talk for myself, but OPC is very fun to break, with all the colors, variants, parallels and SPs. It is also a product that creates a lot of opportunities for trading, the SPs/rookies/retros are much more easier to move that stuff from a product like MVP. MVP was great 20-25 years ago, with the hard-signed ProSign, some cool memorabilia and shiny inserts, but it's not as good now.
    Last edited by odjickfan; 02-14-2024 at 09:50 AM.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

Ripped my third box, still no Bedard.....
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Ripped my third box, still no Bedard.....

I broke over 10 24 packs boxes of UD1 21-22 trying to pull a Caufield rookie and I didn't put a single one. It would have been cheaper to buy a nice graded one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I broke over 10 24 packs boxes of UD1 21-22 trying to pull a Caufield rookie and I didn't put a single one. It would have been cheaper to buy a nice graded one.

I'm really starting to think that but the thought of spending 100 plus on an ooc base card is crazy

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm really starting to think that but the thought of spending 100 plus on an ooc base card is crazy

McDavid OPC update rookie is probably the only other modern OPC basic rookie selling for good money. I got a well-centered minty raw Caufield OPC for under 10$. I want a Bedard rookie for my collection, but I prefer to wait. There are other cards coming, maybe OPCP or Allure rookies will be more affordable, with YGs and higher-end options available at that moment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Exactly. Pisses me off for sure. Have always done OPC as a set. Full set of players at a decent price to now!!!!

This is the first time since 07/08 that I will not be doing the base set or retro set. When the case price was $500us more than last year, I said "Hell No" The case price is now up to $2000 over on D&A.

Hopefully the case price will drop once all the other 23/24 product starts to come out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Has anyone noticed some unannounced sub-sets or parallels in this product so far?
    SCF Threads: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content
    Check out these external spreadsheets for my various card lists:
    Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ;

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Anaheim Ducks Los Angeles Lakers

Has anyone noticed some unannounced sub-sets or parallels in this product so far?

No, we included all the Easter Eggs in the checklist this year.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast