Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

SCF has been quite wonky lately!

Anyone else getting this message when trying to post a thread or respond to an email?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

can't PM the last 5 minutes. Getting the same message
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

test

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

nooooooo.jpg

The other day I wanted to see what's new in a thread I have commented in but I couldn't open it :D

I wouldn't say the site is dying but it appears to be. What's the cost of starting a new SCF forum from zero with feedback migrating?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nooooooo.jpg

The other day I wanted to see what's new in a thread I have commented in but I couldn't open it :D

I wouldn't say the site is dying but it appears to be. What's the cost of starting a new SCF forum from zero with feedback migrating?

A few things would help as I tell members all the time. I even have these issues. A example I will get a e-mail notification about a thread having a new reply etc. I go to the link provided and I get the message you provided after clicking the link. I always know what post it is from the e-mail so I just find the forum and go to the post and never had a issue. Why, I have no clue but the thing is when members tell me something that is occurs occasionally and all they provide is the above there is nothing I can do.

I need the following.
    1) What time did this happen?
    2) what link where you trying to follow?
    3) was it via e-mail or pm notification that the link did not work?
    4) then like you provided the error message provided.

It kind of like telling a mechanic a heard a issue coming from the car. Not too many mechanics will be successful if you only tell them that unless they can get in and drive it. The best thing is when I get permission from members and they let me log into their account to help them problem solve. So, if you have issues please give all the details to provide to the webmaster. They need to have as much information as possible to look into it. If the information is not provided their is nothing they can do. If I get the information I can provide it the owner to look at it. As he has to send it to hosting site to see if they can figure out what the issue is.

1)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone else getting this message when trying to post a thread or respond to an email?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Are you still having this issue?
    @discomike

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, I assume you are all good now?

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

Are you still having this issue?
    @discomike

DON

I am, and also when I try to edit some of my posts, I'm getting a message that says 'The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least two characters.' Which makes no sense at all.
    Last edited by discomike; 09-01-2023 at 04:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast