Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm an expert... They're not slabbable cards... The Esposito Rookie is tho...

I'm a sports card expert dealing cards out of a house, if that makes any sense. lol..

Just sayin, an expert wouldnt keep their card room in that kind of condition / that disorganized.

Not even using proper boxes to store and keep cards in the best condition possible ......

Hard to take someones word for being an expert when they show their workspace like that
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just sayin, an expert wouldnt keep their card room in that kind of condition / that disorganized.

Not even using proper boxes to store and keep cards in the best condition possible ......

Hard to take someones word for being an expert when they show their workspace like that

Sometimes madness is genius.

Don

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

he says what everyone else is thinking ......................
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Colorado Avalanche Boston Bruins
    See avalanchebruins's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Suggestion

I for one have been searching for ideas on how to organize my collection. I have everything in boxes but now marked, cards from multiple sports in one box.

I would separate by Sport, year, set and number.

Keep all the base cards in that order and maybe separate the inserts, chase cards or put those behind the base cards for the set.

Your pictures show cards everywhere, Maybe start one box at a time. As you go through the boxes decide what you want to keep or sell. If your goal is to sell then go one box at a time. If by lots I would pull the cards that you feel might have more value and sell the remaining as lots. There are multiple sites for selling so take the time and research.

Reach out if you have any additional questions.

Welcome to the world of needing to be organized.

Mark
    Back and open for trades and selling of cards in my collection. If you see something you like let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't see an easy option out. Maybe you should go very slow with purchases for a while. Also, I hope that you kept bills for everything you bought. When you start selling all these, it will make some decent income, and you'll have to fill some papers and tell the IRS about the money you make.

that is one reason a in person show is a nice reason no taxes. You might not get top dollar like auction houses and stuff but it totally off the radar. Of course if you have insane stuff that is high dollar sometimes the auction houses is the only way to go.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I for one have been searching for ideas on how to organize my collection. I have everything in boxes but now marked, cards from multiple sports in one box.

I would separate by Sport, year, set and number.

Keep all the base cards in that order and maybe separate the inserts, chase cards or put those behind the base cards for the set.

Your pictures show cards everywhere, Maybe start one box at a time. As you go through the boxes decide what you want to keep or sell. If your goal is to sell then go one box at a time. If by lots I would pull the cards that you feel might have more value and sell the remaining as lots. There are multiple sites for selling so take the time and research.

Reach out if you have any additional questions.

Welcome to the world of needing to be organized.

Mark

I am sure many of us could be more organized. I am sure there is someone who has written a box or has a video of how they do it.

Don

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123