Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This site is getting out of control....

I remember the good old days, where people traded and had a good time. Now, there's just a bunch of vultures waiting by the monitor waiting for someone to say something, anything, that will give them a reason to stand up and say I am holier than thou! I am a great person with better morals than you. I have principles. Blah, blah, blah.
    Is there a new member feature on this site called "God of the month" where people actually get to play god that month and preach to the rest of the world that they are better than others because they live by such high moral standards , and pack searchers and gamblers and that guy who pulled the Reggie Bush auto in the store and I didn't be damned?
    It's really getting ridiculous. Sullied reputations? A "black eye" on the hobby? Why don't we start to burn people at the stake! Folks, we collect something. That's it. You've got people who gamble telling pack searchers what they do is wrong. You've got pack searchers coming up with ridiculous excuses and stories. People really need to stop taking themselves so seriously. If you don't like what someone did, fine. I've literally spent the last two hours reading numerous threads where the entire world damns someone to hell. It's sad. We are all in a hobby that is about money. It's a collectibles hobby, which revolves around greed and dishonesty? Don't think so, ask any dealer whos been around the block a few times.
    Collect your cards. Enjoy doing so. That's that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

unfortunatly, i got sucked into posting in one or two of these threads but i was thinking the same thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive posted on them too. you have to. its all thats been going on lately

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i second it and also got sucked into a thread.. it was nice back then but with growth come growing pains... lately though it has gotten bad.. i think i know the reasoning but i would rather not express that opinion

and that god of the month award.... how do i apply for that award?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeans
    I remember the good old days, where people traded and had a good time. Now, there's just a bunch of vultures waiting by the monitor waiting for someone to say something, anything, that will give them a reason to stand up and say I am holier than thou! I am a great person with better morals than you. I have principles. Blah, blah, blah.
    Is there a new member feature on this site called "God of the month" where people actually get to play god that month and preach to the rest of the world that they are better than others because they live by such high moral standards , and pack searchers and gamblers and that guy who pulled the Reggie Bush auto in the store and I didn't be damned?
    It's really getting ridiculous. Sullied reputations? A "black eye" on the hobby? Why don't we start to burn people at the stake! Folks, we collect something. That's it. You've got people who gamble telling pack searchers what they do is wrong. You've got pack searchers coming up with ridiculous excuses and stories. People really need to stop taking themselves so seriously. If you don't like what someone did, fine. I've literally spent the last two hours reading numerous threads where the entire world damns someone to hell. It's sad.
    Collect your cards. Enjoy doing so. That's that.

I agree 100% with what you say especially with the 3$ box thing all i want to do is trade with him to get the cards that i need and people keep bustin my post up to say he is a bad man.... and people just want people to get banned... this site is for trading. and yes it was a wonderful site back when there wasnt people blamming people of being horrible people

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

must be the holidays every one is getting exighted

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    must be the holidays every one is getting exighted

excited

lol sorry just had too :new_silly :new_silly

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    i second it and also got sucked into a thread.. it was nice back then but with growth come growing pains... lately though it has gotten bad.. i think i know the reasoning but i would rather not express that opinion

and that god of the month award.... how do i apply for that award?

i myself would like to be nominated for God of the month lol:new_silly

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    excited

lol sorry just had too :new_silly :new_silly

lol me no good spellerer

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast