Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Blue Jackets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Blue Jackets

Interesting times in Columbus right now, not too mention everywhere else.
    I will predict Babcock gets released in the next few days.

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/mike-babcock-...meet-1.2007869

On the flip side, their roster seems loaded with young talent mixed with solid veterans.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Based on the article and Jenner's statement, it doesn't seem like anything bad happened. Has a player actually complained or is someone trying to make something out of nothing?
    Collecting 2017 Leafs Centennial, Roberto Luongo (Vancouver years), and Mitch Marner. Mild interest in other Leafs and goalies (especially from Canadian teams).

Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Wantlist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Based on the article and Jenner's statement, it doesn't seem like anything bad happened. Has a player actually complained or is someone trying to make something out of nothing?

The NHLPA flew some people to Columbus to see if they can get an answer to that exact question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

End of an error.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Lol!

I'm not really a fan of him because I've heard some bad things about his coaching style, but I don't think it's fair that he needed to resign over this. Unless of course, he did actually act inappropriately. His resignation makes me wonder what the full story is....

SCF Rewards
    Country

An abusive personality shouldn't be confused with a demanding coaching style. Full story here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...ey_on_babcock/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Yeah, I read an article that refreshed my memory about stuff he's done. Columbus probably never should've hired him, but at least they got rid of him at the first sign of trouble.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't know if anyone follows hockeyilluminati on Instagram, but he's hilarious (even for a Leafs fan) -- he ran through the top 5 brutal things Babock has done during his various coaching jobs. He's just...a jerk. Sitting out Modano in the last game of the season so he was stuck on 1,499 games. Benching Chelios in the Winter Classic. Sitting Spezza in the Leafs' season opener against Ottawa.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I don't know if anyone follows hockeyilluminati on Instagram, but he's hilarious (even for a Leafs fan) -- he ran through the top 5 brutal things Babock has done during his various coaching jobs. He's just...a jerk. Sitting out Modano in the last game of the season so he was stuck on 1,499 games. Benching Chelios in the Winter Classic. Sitting Spezza in the Leafs' season opener against Ottawa.

Wow, that's brutal for Modano. A good team management would have organized a little ceremony before the game to celebrate 1500 games played, and at least make him do a few shifts.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content