I want to get my inventory down to 10,000 cards over the fall and winter, and only deal in cards/slabs $500 or above. At the moment I have too much stuff that's in the $1-50 range and it takes too much time and energy to trade/sell, maintain etc..I'd like to take a bunch and just trade up - you know - trade 5-10 $100+ dollar cards for something nice (perhaps Bedards?)... I mean I love the cards I have, but having the amount that I do can be a bit overwhelming at times - well, most of the time, lol... If I can do that, I'd be happy.

As a Hawks fan, I'll certainly be on the hunt for Bedard this season so I'm going to focus on that this fall/winter.. I'm certain he will be a Blackhawk for a looooong time, so I feel comfortable going all-in on him.. Of course I thought the same about DeBrincat and Dach, lol - but thank goodness both players cards are easy to move, lol.. I really went in hard on DeBrincat tho, it wasn't too bad because I did most of my DeBrincat buying before he really solidified himself as a legit star - so I was getting his YG's between $6-10 bucks, but that's not the point - the point is that he's NOT a Blackhawk anymore and neither is Dach and as a Hawks fan I'm looking forward to collecting/investing in a player that will be with the team for the majority of his career - if not the entirety of his career and I think Bedard is that guy. Because honestly, I lose interest in a players if they're traded away from the Hawks after only a handful of seasons, DeBrincat and Saad are good examples - obviously if a guy spends the majority of their career with the Hawks, I don't care - I'm still a fan - think Kane, Keith, Hossa, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson etc... So yea, get my PC in order too, lol.