Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I feel like I missed the boat on the 2-1 bundle for $300 although if none of the 23' picks are in series 1, it still seems like $300 for series 2. Series 1 post pandemic seems kind of...I don't know, call it series not very good. lol
    Extended will probably have Bedard Canvas YG so I imagine it will be boosted price also.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave and Adams have presales up for series 2.

Hockey Card Pre-sells | DA Card World

I noticed the following;

No retail boxes listed.

Blasters have 4 packs, 12 cards per pack, 1 Young Gun per box

No Tins listed

$200.00 us per Hobby box

So, Who's pre-ordering?

Oh, I'm pre-ordering for $200 a box, lol. Look, there is zero doubt in my mind the Bedard YG alone will sell on eBay right off the bat for $400, so I don't think that $200 per hobby box will last long at all because it cant if my prediction for Bedard is correct.. Supply and demand is going to do it's thing... Tho Dave & Adams somehow keeps their prices consistent... I remember a few years ago they somehow had 16-17 Upper Deck blasters on sale for $60 for a lot of 8 boxes - so I bought 3 lots (24 boxes), and I pulled 2 Matthews YG's - which was bonkers because it was like free money at $8 bucks a box.. To this day I kick myself for not buying more, lol.. But at the time I had already broke tons and tons of 16-17 Upper Deck, I had already pulled a half dozen Matthews, but I just couldn't pass up the deal for $8 bucks and some change per box, lol..

But yea, $200 bucks a box sounds cheap to me.. I'm going to have to sell a couple of cards but I'm going to pre-order a case if I can and I'm probably going to break the entire case unless boxes skyrocket to $500 each, which they very well could because Bedard cards are going to hit the moon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Went to my LCS today and asked how much for series 2 hobby box. He said he couldn't say once series 1 is released but if I commit to series 1 now it would be the same price, so $140.

I couldn't resist so I'm getting 2 of each. Got to have a little fun and series 1 isn't that bad, right? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I ordered from 401 last week. The bundle of 1 and 2 for 300
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Hobby boxes at D & A now up to $260

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

D and A. Has pre sell blasters for 24 but only four packs???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

More cards and inserts per pack. Avg of 1.33 ygs per blaster I think
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Got myself a case of blasters and a case of tins. Waiting on my LCS to open preorders for hobby. The plan is to sit on the unopened product and buy singles. We will see how much self control I can muster up lol.
    Last edited by JayT_59; 10-10-2023 at 02:12 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12