Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ft: Moderate vintage non-sports collection - 19th century thru 70's - for vintage sports cards

Thanks for viewing my thread.

Obviously like most users that post here, I'm a sports card collector/dealer, however on occasion I come across unusual items. A buddy I've been trading with for several decades always seems to acquire the most unusual vintage cards and items, and as a collector that enjoys anything vintage, we generally work out a trade for typical normal vintage sports cards but he always tosses in these unusual items, and sometimes they're non-sports item, they're generally cards but I get sports related and sometimes movie related memorabilia too along with other unusual stuff.

Now as stated in the title of the thread - I have a bunch of vintage non-sports cards I know nothing about.. I mean the subject matter of the cards is pretty cool - they're generally cards that deal with US history, World War I & WWII, classic American cars of all makes and models - and even cards that discuss proper turn of the century American life... I mean it's pure "Americana".. And as a sports card guy - I know nothing about any of it, so I figured there may be a few collectors here that are knowledgeable about this type of stuff and know what they are, know if they're desirable or hold any value at all or would perhaps be willing to trade some vintage sports cards for the entire collection..I mean I'm not expecting much for them, but I figure there are collectors out there that collect this type of stuff - and I'm doing nothing with it - I wouldn't even know where to begin, so they're just sitting here in top loaders and team set bags collecting dust, so I'd like to find a collector that collect this stuff and would be enthused to add them to their collection... And look, I'd say there are around 200 of them, maybe a bit more and the overall grades vary... Many of them are Topps and Bowman but there are other manufacturers I've never heard of.

Below are some pictures. I really don't have the time to take individual pictures of all of them, so I kinda just laid them out... I will say tho - that those WWII cards are pretty brutal, and many of the war-related cards appear to be propaganda pieces - they're still interesting cards none the less.

PM me if you want to see any of these in more detail.

Also, I'll probably be adding a few more cards when I have a bit more time. Because as I pointed out - I have a buddy that always brings me unusual stuff like this.. I mean I have old post cards, stamps and all kinds of interesting times that I don't collect that I think others would enjoy.

Thanks,

- Nick

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent!!